The Academy offers a 500-hour Tui Na Massage Therapy Certificate Programs. This special program focuses on the integration of Western massage and Oriental Acupressure therapies and techniques. The Academy wants to encourage the use of alternative medicine to inspire pharmaceutical-free health awareness.
Take a look at our current 500-hour program curriculum here.
Some important points about ACCHS’ Tui Na MTCP program:
- Our 500-hour program meets State (CAMTC) certification requirements
- It’s a productive career in today’s economy
- Short term Works Training Program placed on the State of California’s Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL)
- Learn Oriental massage with techniques related to Chinese Medicine
- The curriculum is focused on a variety of modalities
- Community clinic set up for students’ hands on practice
- We accept students transferring from other massage schools
- Job referral after program completion
- Located in downtown Oakland, easy access to freeways and City Center Bart station just block away
- Strong faculty team integrates Eastern and Western theories
Graduation Requirements – In order to pass the Tui Na program successfully, the student must:
- Pass all courses related to the Tui Na Massage Therapy Certificate program.
- Have good understanding of the concepts, modalities, and techniques related to Tui Na massage therapy.
- Possess an independent ability to practice Tui Na massage techniques and therapies to patients/clients